[Stackless] http://www.stackless.com/pipermail/stackless/2007-April/000142.html

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Apr 5 23:57:42 CEST 2012

Yes, this is currently causing a problem in-house.
I see what the problem is now, it is that the stackless addition to the object must come at the end of PyTypeObject and also at the end of PyHeapTypeObject.  It is possible to do it by defining the latter in terms of an un-extended version of PyTypeObject, and adding the slp_slots at the end.  I'll see if it is imple to do.