[Stackless] channels and StopIteration

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 22:18:49 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 1:32 AM, Kristján Valur Jónsson
<kristjan at ccpgames.com> wrote:
> Actually, I think I'll use tasklet.send_throw() which jives with generator.throw().  I can reuse code from that.

Looking forward to it, the current limitation on not being able to
pass keyword arguments into send_exception is the case that I found to
hold me back.  This would allow another way to work around that.

I'd bring up the old point of contention and say that there was a
reason we didn't allow sending exception instances over channels, some
problem we encountered early in EVE development.. but I don't think
anyone could work out what it was the last time it was brought up..
so.. forget I mentioned it.