[Stackless] Why No (O'Reilly) Stackless Python Book?

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 23:25:29 CEST 2012

Hi Folks:

Earlier today, I was browsing the O'Reilly web site. So many titles. Something occurred to me:

Why no Stackless Python book?

I guess the simple answer is no one has bothered to write it.

Watching Christian's talk that discussed Stackless's relevance in the age of Cloud computing, innovations
in the PyPy arena, the popularity of greenlets, my own experiences trying out CS ideas with Stackless
(i.e., deadlock detection), just make me think that it is high time there is a Stackless Python book....