[Stackless] Why No (O'Reilly) Stackless Python Book?

Grant Olson kgo at grant-olson.net
Wed Aug 22 01:49:56 CEST 2012

On 08/21/2012 05:25 PM, Andrew Francis wrote:
> Hi Folks:
>
> Earlier today, I was browsing the O'Reilly web site. So many titles.
> Something occurred to me:
>
> Why no Stackless Python book?

I actually thought about expanding my extended introduction into
something book-length and trying to get it published.  I think some of
the key concepts you need to understand about stackless are better
explained in long form.  But I also felt that even an expanded version
would have been too short for a book, and I would have had to pad it
just to get to length.