[Stackless] stackless windows 8 compatibility?

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 04:54:05 CET 2012

My experience is that Stackless Python is generally unstable with
PySide.  Beyond that, you are on your own if you choose to use PySide
with Stackless and encounter stability problems.  Christian has asked
for further information in the other thread, if you are able to
furnish him with any of that, it might help solve the situation.
Otherwise, you, me, Christian and whomever else is using PySide will
likely use it with standard Python and not Stackless.

A temporary solution might be to use greenlets with a Python-based
stackless.py module that emulates the Stackless Python API.  I am not
sure what the state of these is, or whether they introduce custom
non-Stackless Python behaviour at the whim of the author.