[Stackless] Still getting crashes with PySide

lars van Gemerden lars at rational-it.com
Fri Dec 7 15:48:21 CET 2012

I am more then happy to help solve this problem, but not sure exactly how.
For example C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PySide\examples\mainwindows\sdi\sdi.py
or any other example i tried does not crash on exit for me (at least not
now). My own software does not crash on exit either (mostly/only on
start-up, but very unpredictably).

Did anyone try the C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\
PySide\examples\mainwindows\sdi\sdi.py example with PyQt?

I could make a version of my own code with PyQt, but i wouldn't know what
to test for since sometimes the suspect crashes don't appear for days or
weeks.

One question, i read about Anselms patch above. Is it included in the
windows distributable on http://www.stackless.com/wiki/Download?

Cheers, Lars

PS: I just downloaded the latest version from the wiki ande  repaired-> no
crashes yet :-)

--
Lars van Gemerden
lars at rational-it.com