[Stackless] stackless windows 8 compatibility?

lars van Gemerden lars at rational-it.com
Fri Dec 7 12:56:24 CET 2012

It seems that these are two separate but maybe related topics. The problem
i described here might be totally unrelated, but if it has the same cause,
it would mean that testing with PyQt actually makes more sense since there
would be a clear repeatable exception to test against.

So to determine whether the win8 problem is related, my main question is:
(how) could the TypErrors described above be caused by the PySide/Stackless
issue (if so, that would probably be an important fact/starting point in
itself).

Cheers, Lars

Lars van Gemerden
lars at rational-it.com