[Stackless] Still getting crashes with PySide

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Fri Dec 7 23:42:07 CET 2012

Hey Lars,

I have to admit that I didn't build Stackless on Windows for a long time.
But Visual Studio 2008 works definately.
There is also a pip version in the works, stackless as a pseudo-plugin...

Well, to build it if you have Visual Studio, take the whole project download
from mercurial:

hg clonehttp://hg.python.org/stackless/
hg update v2.7.2-slp

Then open the project with Visual Studio in pcbuild, select the
right version for building (32bit, since PySide is 32bit)
and compile it.

The notes on cpython are applicable as well:

http://docs.python.org/devguide/setup.html#windows-compiling
and the express version of VStudio 2008 should work (but I never used it)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14597

cheers - chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)<mailto:tismer at stackless.com>
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 121     :    *Starship*http://starship.python.net/
14482 Potsdam                :     PGP key ->http://pgp.uni-mainz.de
phone +49 173 24 18 776  fax +49 (30) 700143-0023
       whom do you want to sponsor today?http://www.stackless.com/