[Stackless] Documentation confusion

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 01:12:33 CET 2012

The documentation on disinterest is the standard Stackless
documentation that is integrated into the Python documentation that
gets built when Python gets built.  It can be moved wherever, but if
we put it in the wiki that isn't directly compatible with the wiki and
we'd need some system to merge back and forwards so the built python
documentation still contained the stackless section.

Cheers,
Richard