[Stackless] tasklet time out

piyush singhai singhai.piyush at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 11:06:15 CET 2012

Thanks Richard.
I understand what you have explained.

I Put the problem in this way:
We have a main tasklet that spawn multiple tasklets. Now each tasklet have
to execute  some python script. We have handled all IO operation including
API and DB operation in Asynchronous manner. So that will not the issue.
Now suppose one of the tasklet stuck in while true loop or infinite loop
because of the code bug you can say. Then no other tasklet will get the
turn to execute. I want to avoid this  scenario. I am trying to do using
stackless.run(timeout) but this timeout is number of instruction.

--Piyush