[Stackless] Stackless python coredump when using multiple threading

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 02:35:52 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 10:38 PM, Wentao Lv <wentlv at gmail.com> wrote:
> Stackless Python 2.5.2, I download it from official site.
>
> Yeah, I see the sample in stackless python manual, I just want to report
> this bug. :)

Following this up, it appears to be fixed in 2.7.2.  I expect it to be
the "kill all threads on exit" bug recently fixed which Kristjan and I
had both looked into.  Unfortunately, due to the amount of tedium
required to repackage all the different releases, it will not be fixed
anywhere other than in the Mercurial branches.