[Stackless] Stackless mercurial repository live

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Tue Jan 3 11:02:19 CET 2012

So Richard, whatever came out of this?
Also, can you give me a brief overview on how the repository is laid out?  >From my quick overview, it appears to be a clone of the python repository, with stackless 2.7 and 3.2 branches created by branching off the original ones (non stackless), applyling the stackless delta and checking in as new branches.
So, do things work now?
I just upgraded to the latest tortoiseHg client, synced the repo and so on.  Any tips and tricks?  I'm still not very familiar with the hg world.