[Stackless] python-272 test hang

Roger Florkowski rflorkowski at mypublisher.com
Wed Jan 11 02:34:56 CET 2012

My environment is fedora-14, 32bit.

I have python-271-export ... just started upgrading to 272.  I can run teststackless over and over against the 271-export without any issues.   The 272-export, its random ... sometimes it completes ... sometimes it will hang forever on this test (50/50 it will fail):

   Test that the last runnable tasklet cannot be blocked on a channel. ...

If it gets stuck, I cannot ctrl-c out of the "make teststackless".   I have to put it to sleep and kill -9.

If there's any additional info I can provide (or if this is the wrong place to report such an issue) - let me know.

Thanks!
Roger