[Stackless] python-272 test hang

Roger Florkowski rflorkowski at mypublisher.com
Wed Jan 11 12:16:23 CET 2012

I agree that if the test is going to fail, it should just fail (independent of which linux platform).
On the theory that it might be platform related, I have other platforms I can compile on later today.
We're primarily "redhat" shop, so it would be centos-5.x and centos-6.x.   The fed-14 machine is
just a dev box.

Roger