[Stackless] PyCon 2012

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 20:40:38 CET 2012

Hi Kristjan:

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:23:48 +0000
From: Kristj?n Valur J?nsson <kristjan at ccpgames.com>
    <stackless at stackless.com>
Subject: [Stackless] Pycon 2012

>Hi there.  Is anyone going to PyCon this year?  Is there any interest for some informal "stackless" >get-together?

I doubt if I will be coming to Pycon 2012 unless my fairy programming contract Godmother (or the lottery) is good to me :-) I would love to dive deeper into Stackless under the hood (things go slow doing this one's own) and explain what I am doing with stuff like join patterns.

That said, despite all the disasters at Pycon 2011, it was great to meet Christian Tismer and the C.C.P team.

Have fun at Pycon 2012. I think this will be an amazing year for Stackless Python.

Cheers,
Andrew