[Stackless] The PyPy Stackless Module Re: Tasklet cleanup?

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Sat Jul 7 19:59:28 CEST 2012

Hi Andrew,

On 7/6/12 4:37 PM, Andrew Francis wrote:
> Hi Christian:

> A note. The last time I looked, the version of the PyPy Stackless
> module that took advantage of (single-shot) continuations. However unlike
> the older version, it took out greenlet support. I rather liked the way
> the code could execute over PyPy's coroutines or greenlets.

It works differently now.
You can run the tests of lib_pypy/greenlet.py for instance on
regular CPython, which emulates what is needed.
On a pypy install, the only tests are in lib_pypy/pypy_test.
For the full test suite, the pypy source dist is needed.

ciao - chris

work +49 173 24 18 776  mobile +49 173 24 18 776  fax n.a.