[Stackless] is there any detail about eve's stacklessio technology?

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Mon Jul 9 17:02:18 CEST 2012

Neiter CarbonIO or StacklessIO are open source.  The latter I always planned to dump out there, and I still may do so when I find the time.

We chose windows because that was the most widely available gaming platform at the time.  The client and the server use the same engine so Windows it is.  In terms of performance it does not really matter what operating system is running.