[Stackless] Umbrella Project?

Connor, Jason jason.connor at adidas-group.com
Wed Jul 11 18:09:00 CEST 2012

I think this is a great idea. While obviously fitting everyone into one umbrella would cause some difficulties, I think the potential benefits would far outweigh anything bad that presented itself. Just the fact that it will increase the pool of people sharing knowledge would be a plus. Anything else is a bonus.

Umbrella-Project
============

Question:
---------

Should we come up with an umbrella project on BitBucket, for instance

    "alternative-python"  or  "special-python"

which then has

   - an installer project
   - HotPy
   - stackless
   - pypy (concerning setup issues)
   - (more proposals?)

as repositories?

Then this project would have its own mailing list and issue tracker, and a couple of submitters.

I would certainly like to be in this, as I'm interested in every aspect of Python and how to support improvements in any direction.

This e-mail and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error or without authorization, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to 123 at adidas-group.com. Thank you in advance.