[Stackless] cross-compilation for openwrt

Николай Новиков kolan_n at mail.ru
Wed Jul 18 23:51:04 CEST 2012

Hello all.
I am newby in writing makefiles and shell-scripts, so some of the questions my be stupid.

1 What variables should i set before calling ./configure to make cross-compilation for openwrt?
2 What are the dependencies of stackless python?
3 I had digged a little and  found that someone had tryed to make SP  for openwrt. Has he suceed? What patches for  2.7.2 do I need and what are they?
4 Has anybody tryed to start netsukuku using SP ,  will it work good on router hardware?

KOLANICH