[Stackless] Stackless 3.3

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:58:51 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 12:34 AM, Kristján Valur Jónsson
<kristjan at ccpgames.com> wrote:
> Well, that was easy.
> It turned out that the problem was a mere error.
> I have fixed stuff and all appears to be well.
> Please give the 3.3-slp beta a whirl.

I was unable to compile 3.3-slp under MinGW.  The included "configure"
script appears to be broken, and if I generate another version of it
from "configure.ac", the new version gets a syntax error and once that
is fixed manually has the same problem.  The breakage is that what it
detects does not get properly defined in "pyconfig.h".  If I try with
the python 3.3.0a2 branch, it's "configure" script does not have this

Perhaps check if you merged these two files correctly?