[Stackless] Stackless runtime smacking into GIL while a callback is running

Adam Preble adam.preble at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 05:31:34 CET 2012

Well it did turn out to be a general Python problem, or at least not a
Stackless issue.  It looks like if I slap PyEval_InitThreads() in my module
declarations, it shuts the problem right up.

I wasn't "really" using Stackless, but the stack trace looked like it was
running me through some Python code that had been altered for Stackless, so
my sense of smell took me off that way.