[Stackless] how nonblocking send and receive tasklet's message using c api?

Simon Liu simohayha.bobo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 04:44:03 CET 2012

Hi all.

I am using stackless c api(stackless_api.h), but I have some question:

when I new a tasklet and run it, I lost control this new tasklet, example I
want know this new tasklet whether dead or done. afterwards I try use
channel, but in my main tasklet , everything must be nonblocking.  so
how nonblocking
send and receive tasklet's message? like erlang's spawn_link.

thanks.

--
do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was
once eccentric.