[Stackless] multiprocess channels

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 23:19:34 CEST 2012

I took a skim through this morning before I left the house, and I think it
generally looked fine.

Channels already work across threads, is there a reason they don't work as
is in a suitable manner?  If not, perhaps we ought to consider making them
do so in Stackless itself?

I'll take a closer look at the code later on when I have a more usable
device than an iPad at my hands. Just as well gmail saves drafts as safari
just crashed again..

Once you're happy with it, if you want to commit a version to the Stackless
examples project let me know.

On Wednesday, March 28, 2012,  <stackless.nst at internike.com> wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I have started playing with the multiprocessing package together with
stackless.
> I came up with this POC implementation of the channels, working across
processes.

> If any of you stackless gurus could take a quick look there:
>
> http://www.internike.com/mp_stackless.html
>
> and let me know if you see any serious flaw with the basic concept,
before I get too excited about it,