[Stackless] Is the Stackless website down?

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sat May 19 00:37:41 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Fernando Miranda <fcmiranda at gmail.com> wrote:
> I cannot reach the website from Buenos Aires. It's just me?

Alright, emailed Christian and got this reply:

"""
yes, this is the old broken plone site. It slowly eats all memory and then
crashes after a couple of weeks.  The Nagare people told me at
PyCon that they are re-building it with trac, but I didn't hear back since
then. Need to contact them now. I forgot about that, again.
"""

The site has been rebooted and now works again.  I'll add a link to my
mirror to the official download page, and hopefully google cache or
some such malarky can point the way when next plone crashes.