[Stackless] Tasklet cleanup?

Sylvain Prat sylvain.prat at gmail.com
Sun May 20 22:02:40 CEST 2012

Hello,

The simple program I'm trying to get working is attached to this
email. As you can see from the program execution :
- the destructor is not called
- the cleanup is not performed
- the __del__ method make the wrapper, the tasklet and its frame
uncollectable. If I remove the destructor, everything is collectable,
but I still don't get the cleanup performed.

I expected a TaskletExit to be raised but I thought something was bad
in my code. But seeing your examples, it's not just my code ;)

Also, I got no success with tasklet.kill: as I suspected, this method
is used to kill an existing tasklet in user code, and is not called
"automatically" by stackless when a tasklet is garbage collected.

Even if we miss a TaskletExit in stackless, are there workarounds to
make my small program work?

Cheers,
Sylvain

--