[Stackless] Is the Stackless website down?

Alain Poirier alain.poirier at net-ng.com
Mon May 21 11:46:38 CEST 2012

Hi all, hi Richard, Hi Christian,

Le 19 mai 2012 à 00:37, Richard Tew a écrit :

> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Fernando Miranda <fcmiranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I cannot reach the website from Buenos Aires. It's just me?
>
> Alright, emailed Christian and got this reply:
>
> """
> yes, this is the old broken plone site. It slowly eats all memory and then
> crashes after a couple of weeks.  The Nagare people told me at
> PyCon that they are re-building it with trac, but I didn't hear back since
> then. Need to contact them now. I forgot about that, again.
> """

Yes, we've already set a Trac instance and migrated most of the contents.
We still have some works to complete before to propose a new version.

> The site has been rebooted and now works again.  I'll add a link to my
> mirror to the official download page, and hopefully google cache or
> some such malarky can point the way when next plone crashes.

Now knowing the poor state of the actual site, we will hurry to finish the
migration. I hope to be able to show a new version to Christian this week.

> Cheers,
> Richard.

Best regards,
Alain