[Stackless] Is the Stackless website down?

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri May 25 00:45:53 CEST 2012

On Monday, May 21, 2012, Alain Poirier wrote:

> > The site has been rebooted and now works again.  I'll add a link to my
> > mirror to the official download page, and hopefully google cache or
> > some such malarky can point the way when next plone crashes.
>
> Now knowing the poor state of the actual site, we will hurry to finish the
> migration. I hope to be able to show a new version to Christian this week.
>
> > Cheers,
> > Richard.
>
> Best regards,
> Alain

Ah, I hope I didn't put you on the spot quoting Christian.  Note that this
is the first time in months that we have had this problem - and despite our
phone problems we can make do.  Had I emailed Christian directly earlier,
chances are we could have had minimal downtime and a quick reboot.

Looking forward to the end of phone and zone whenever it comes :-)