[Stackless] Still getting crashes with PySide

John Ehresman jpe at wingware.com
Tue Nov 20 16:12:09 CET 2012

On 11/20/12 9:09 AM, Christian Tismer wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> this seems to be an important one, because of PySide's popularity.
> While I'm not convinced that PySide is really bug-free... I have
> to ask the Wing guys about how stable it is meanwhile.

We've found more bugs than we wanted to while using PySide; I just
posted a description of one such bug on the pyside list and have filed
reports of others on the pyside bug tracker.  We've been able to work
around the bugs, though doing so often requires thinking through how
things work on the C++ side of things.

We're using the standard CPython 2.7 interpreter.

Cheers,

John