[Stackless] Still getting crashes with PySide

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Nov 22 10:16:43 CET 2012

So, it could be that Anselm's patch solved the last remaining (or last known, rather) issue of Stackless-related Pyside problems, and that the others are just regular PySide bugs that have nothing to do with Stackless...

Christian,
I started a patch to try to change at how we define the PyTypeObject in stackless, so that the extensions were hidden.  That would make the extensions visible only to code that used them and allow everything else to work as expected...  But it turned out to be complicated.
Perhaps I will give it another shot, though.