[Stackless] switching improvements

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Nov 29 12:27:08 CET 2012

Ok, take a look at https://bitbucket.org/krisvale/stacklessswitching

From: Christian Tismer [mailto:tismer at stackless.com]
Sent: 29. nóvember 2012 01:25
To: The Stackless Python Mailing List
Cc: Kristján Valur Jónsson
Subject: Re: [Stackless] switching improvements

Hi Kristjan,

how about checking it into a branch firt, let us try and check that
intensively, and after enough confidence merge it in?
That's the way that works best for me with Mercurial/Git.

If you don't like to put a branch into python.org, you also can do a clone
on bitbucket easily and let us use that for review.

cheers - chris