[Stackless] How Solve A Problem Like Santa Claus Accepted!

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 02:22:45 CEST 2012

Hi Folks:

My talk "How to Solve a Problem Like Santa Claus: Prototyping Join Patterns with stackless.py for Stackless Python" was accepted for Pycon Canada! Fortunately this is a 45 minute talk. I am really happy that I have been able to expand Pike's Newsqueak model to include a subset of join patterns.

Let me work on getting the code out there to you folks.

I really want to unseat Simon-Peyton Jone's Haskell's "Beautiful Code" solution ;-)

Cheers,
Andrew