[Stackless] Async discussion on python-ideas

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Sat Oct 20 23:41:43 CEST 2012

Hi friends,

I am quite involved in discussions on python-ideas concerning the
design of the future async protocol for Python 3.3 and above.

The invitation to join this discussion can be found at

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115212051037621986145/posts/fnb8pqsGGb2

I archived python-ideas since 2009, but have to admit that this
was always too much for me to read and follow when I was ill.

Now there was that explicit invite from Guido, and he really seems
to expect some good input from people who have experience with
async structures and protocols.

I strongly suggest to you all to take this chance and make your point.

Be aware: this is not a discussion with the chance to include stackless,
greenlet, cofunction or anything that not yet exists in Python 3.3.
It is about an async protocol that works for many projects, and that
includes stackless. So we do have a good chance to influence that.

take the chance - ciao -- Chris

phone +49 173 24 18 776  fax +49 (30) 700143-0023