[Stackless] SocketBio and the mysterious sslwrap

Adam Turk adamlturk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:17:32 CEST 2012

SocketBio makes a lot more sense now, and that might explain a different
problem I had during my various attempts of SIGPIPE errors in the ssl
writes. I'll look at the LoE of modifying _ssl, but I am not optimistic.
You might hear from me again on that subject. In the meantime, I assume I
am doomed to use blocking sockets of some kind to get this working?

-Adam