[Stackless] Pycon Canada 2012 and Advice

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 21:28:34 CEST 2012

Hi Stackless Pythonistas:

The deadline for submitting a proposal for PyCon Canada 2012 is October 1st. The details are here:  http://www.pycon.ca/ .

Given that the talk is in November, I was thinking about giving a new version of my "How To Solve a Problem Like Santa Claus." This talk was very last minute and given on December 17th, 2011. The slides are here: http://www.slideshare.net/montrealpython/mp26-how-do-you-solve-a-problem-like-santa-claus . I am re-working the talk. However I would really appreciate feedback. Also I would happily give anyone that wishes to look at the code, access to my bitbucket account. One of these days, I'll resume work on it.

P.S: A note. The last slide "The Ghosts of Software Present, Past and Future" is an inside joke of sorts on the still-born Software Agent framework of Chandler.