[Stackless] added tasklet.throw

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Mon Apr 8 20:02:11 CEST 2013

Done, check it out in the repo.

This is currently indirectly possible, by setting stackless.tasklettype (IIRC) wehre you can put a tasklet subclass that overrides the __new__ etc.
But the problem with both approaches is that an exception delivered before the tasklet has had the chance to run for the first time won't be handled by this.  Hence my suggestion to set a global handler.  Having a module level handler is fine, IMO.  Adding such a beast is also simple to do.  Perhaps I'll make the experiment.

Sounds fine to me, also.