[Stackless] added tasklet.throw

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Tue Apr 9 11:18:23 CEST 2013

I don't think so.  Stackless.getcurrent() is still available to be called.
also, I don't see why the error_handler ought to be unique to a thread, any more than __taskelet__ and __channel__ are.
However, if we desire a more fine-grained control, then I thihk subclassing the tasklet would be the right way to do this.