[Stackless] Stackless on PyPy 2.0 with JIT

Carlos Eduardo de Paula me at carlosedp.com
Tue Apr 16 23:35:00 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

I've been following the PyPy progress for some time and recently saw that
PyPy 2.0 (currently in beta2) already supports Stackless features
integrated with the JIT so it can have good performance using both features.

I tested a couple scripts I had and most of them works. The ones that does
not work are related to recursion but my tests are far from comprehensive.

I see this as good news since PyPy progress has been great in the last
years.

http://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/release-2.0.0-beta2.html

Carlos

*Carlos Eduardo de Paula*