[Stackless] Missing Modules

Chris chris7he at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 09:06:38 CEST 2013

Should the stackless directory be nested in the python directory or
should it be placed alongside it or should it be in /usr/lib where I
have it now?

There seems to be an issue with detecting certain modules, which I
already have installed: http://pastebin.com/mTu9wZKB

Since then, I've installed libsqlite3-dev. sqlite3 no longer appears in
the list of missing modules. On the other hand, I still can't import
sqlite3. Moreover, I'm certain some of the other packages are already
installed, but aren't being detected for whatever reason

Note: I sent this message once and it was rejected. I realized I signed
up for the mailing list with the wrong email address.