[Stackless] Stackless 2.8 layout (or stackless python 404)

Anselm Kruis a.kruis at science-computing.de
Mon Dec 2 14:40:32 CET 2013

Hi Richard, hi Christian,

could you please add some milestones to the stackless issues on
bitbucket. Or grant me the required privileges.
Actually we need "2.7.6-slp" for #26 and #28.

Thanks
   Anselm

Am 29.11.2013 01:59, schrieb Richard Tew:
> Hi,
>
> The stackless bitbucket issues are now enabled.
>
>    https://bitbucket.org/stackless-dev/stackless/issues
>
> Note that the only method of importation I could work out how to do,
> was a script running on stackless.com accessing the postgres database
> and submitting the entries under my user via the bitbucket API.  This
> means that comments and issues were created by my user, not the user
> who created them on stackless.com in trac.  They have a prepended
> comment like: "Originally posted by ctismer: ..." or something.
>
> We can do a proper authoritative import, with correct user names.
> BUT, _you_ need to write a script that generates a json file, from the
> trac database we have on stackless.com, if you want this.  I don't
> think it is worth the effort, so will not do it myself.
>
> Here are some relevant links:
>
>    https://bitbucket.org/stackless-dev/stackless/admin/issues/import-export
>    https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=330796872
>    https://bitbucket.org/unayok/trac2bb
>
> If you plan to do this, then you should yell out before we start using
> the existing issues on bitbucket.
>
> Cheers,
> Richard.

  Dipl. Phys. Anselm Kruis                       science + computing ag
  Senior Solution Architect                      Ingolstädter Str. 22
  email A.Kruis at science-computing.de             80807 München, Germany
  phone +49 89 356386 874  fax 737               www.science-computing.de
Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management: