[Stackless] Issue #31: add easy_install to the 2.8 stdlib (stackless-dev/stackless)

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Dec 5 10:36:04 CET 2013

My ticket was just a first thought of what features to add/backport.
I think we can just start adding ticket for backport wishes, we can then at some point start prioritising and classifying them, without having to discuss each one at length right now.+

Alternatively, we could use the BitBucket wiki for that purpose.

I have a bunch of ideas for simple core backports and or library backports.