[Stackless] Berlin

Anselm Kruis a.kruis at science-computing.de
Mon Dec 9 22:01:37 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm really sorry, I can't come to Berlin. It's December and that's the
busiest month of the year.

Cheers
   Anselm

Am 09.12.2013 21:29, schrieb Christian Tismer:
> On 09/12/13 21:08, Kristján Valur Jónsson wrote:
>> Ok I will let you know.
>> Actually I arrive on Thursday.  Can you send me info about the
>> meeting? Maybe I can squeeze it into my schedule if my friends don't
>> have anything planned.
>
> The meeting starts at 7pm, with no talks planned and at Veit's
> home.
>
> I have shared the invitation with your Google+ entry.
> If this should not work:
>
> Veit Schiele Communications GmbH
> 030 81856671
> Mansteinstraße 7, 10783 Berlin
>
> This is S-Bahn Yorkstr. I also can pick you up.
>
> ciao - chris
>

> On 09/12/13 21:08, Kristján Valur Jónsson wrote:
>> Ok I will let you know.
>> Actually I arrive on Thursday.  Can you send me info about the
>> meeting? Maybe I can squeeze it into my schedule if my friends don't
>> have anything planned.
>
> The meeting starts at 7pm, with no talks planned and at Veit's
> home.
>
> I have shared the invitation with your Google+ entry.
> If this should not work:
>
> Veit Schiele Communications GmbH
> 030 81856671
> Mansteinstraße 7, 10783 Berlin
>
> This is S-Bahn Yorkstr. I also can pick you up.
>
> ciao - chris
>
> --
> Christian Tismer             :^)<mailto:tismer at stackless.com>
> Software Consulting          :     Have a break! Take a ride on Python's
> Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 121     :    *Starship*http://starship.python.net/
> 14482 Potsdam                :     PGP key ->http://pgp.uni-mainz.de
> phone +49 173 24 18 776  fax +49 (30) 700143-0023
> PGP 0x57F3BF04       9064 F4E1 D754 C2FF 1619  305B C09C 5A3B 57F3 BF04
>        whom do you want to sponsor today?http://www.stackless.com/

  Dipl. Phys. Anselm Kruis                       science + computing ag
  Senior Solution Architect                      Ingolstädter Str. 22
  email A.Kruis at science-computing.de             80807 München, Germany
  phone +49 89 356386 874  fax 737               www.science-computing.de
Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management: