[Stackless] 2.6.7 and 3.3.3

Anselm Kruis a.kruis at science-computing.de
Tue Dec 24 10:57:40 CET 2013

Hi Richard,

please give me a few days to complete my current work on a better
debugger binding for PyDevd. I really would like to get it into this
release.

Cheers
   Anselm

Am 23.12.2013 20:52, schrieb Richard Tew:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to be looking to finalise, tag and tarball release these.
> At which point I would hope to press some poor sap to do the Windows
> installers.
>
> Does anyone have any objections, or are they already working on it?
>
> Cheers,
> Richard.

  Dipl. Phys. Anselm Kruis                       science + computing ag
  Senior Solution Architect                      Ingolstädter Str. 22
  email A.Kruis at science-computing.de             80807 München, Germany
  phone +49 89 356386 874  fax 737               www.science-computing.de
Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management: