[Stackless] Python 3.3

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 01:03:00 CET 2013

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Kristján Valur Jónsson
<kristjan at ccpgames.com> wrote:
> Oh, that is long done :-)
> If you had read the last few posts you would have noticed.
> What is now needed is to generatw binaries and such from the branches in the
> repository.
> We also need to create the 3.4 branct but that's a different (and all
> together more tedious) story.

If we had access to a Windows build machine with a purchased Visual
Studio license available, ideally we could build these automatically.
For the most part we could do this with the exact same process which
mainline Python uses.  Ideally, we'd run the standard unit tests, the
Stackless unit tests, and the standard unit tests with monkeypatching
in place.

I'd offer to build the installers, but I only have Visual Studio
Express and it lacks the ability to build an installer.

Here's my current installer building script:
http://pastebin.com/rPCPKsjn