[Stackless] Python 3.3

Anselm Kruis a.kruis at science-computing.de
Mon Feb 4 17:18:38 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm building the 2.7 installer every now and then. But I don't have a
fully automated script yet. Especially collecting optimisation data
still requires manual intervention because of a bug in VS2008.

Regards
   Anselm

Am 02.02.2013 01:03, schrieb Richard Tew:
> On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Kristján Valur Jónsson
> <kristjan at ccpgames.com> wrote:
>> Oh, that is long done :-)
>> If you had read the last few posts you would have noticed.
>> What is now needed is to generatw binaries and such from the branches in the
>> repository.
>> We also need to create the 3.4 branct but that's a different (and all
>> together more tedious) story.
>
> If we had access to a Windows build machine with a purchased Visual
> Studio license available, ideally we could build these automatically.
> For the most part we could do this with the exact same process which
> mainline Python uses.  Ideally, we'd run the standard unit tests, the
> Stackless unit tests, and the standard unit tests with monkeypatching
> in place.
>
> I'd offer to build the installers, but I only have Visual Studio
> Express and it lacks the ability to build an installer.
>
> Here's my current installer building script:
> http://pastebin.com/rPCPKsjn
>
> Cheers,
> Richard.

  Dipl. Phys. Anselm Kruis                       science + computing ag
  Senior Solution Architect                      Ingolstädter Str. 22
  email A.Kruis at science-computing.de             80807 München, Germany
  phone +49 89 356386 874  fax 737               www.science-computing.de
Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management: