[Stackless] switching improvements

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Sat Jan 5 17:04:04 CET 2013

There is a new repo,
https://bitbucket.org/krisvale/switching2
I've split the changes into a bunch of smaller incremental ones.

I also found a problem with tasklet.raise_exception which I fixed.  I'm working on checking if it works at all for 3.2 and 2.7, and am installing 2008 on my workstation from remote to be able to test those platforms.

I created a number of tickets on www.stackless.com as well, #6, #7 and #8 considering that.