[Stackless] Stackless Python 2.7.3

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Jan 31 10:13:48 CET 2013

Ok, I've updated all three slp branches with their non-slp counterparts.
All should be fine, except I could have messed up the build scripts for non-windows platforms.  That has happened to me before.
These are typically autogenerated.  Perhaps all there is needed is to re-run the autogeneration step?
It would be great if someone  could verify.