[Stackless] Submissions for Pycon 2014?

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Sat Jun 1 17:19:30 CEST 2013

I’m talking about CPython, of course.  I’m not familiar with PyPy’s stackless.py or single shot continuations.
Tealets are a pure-c implementation of the stack switching used by the greenlet module, improved and tweaked a bit by me.
The idea is to factor out the stack-switching code from stackless for architectural cleanliness and maintainability.  There could even be memory and cpu improvements.