[Stackless] Recreating a stack (Anselm Kruis)

Fábio Santos fabiosantosart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 16:20:37 CET 2013

That module seems delightful and experimental. I'll look into it.

Open files and sockets seem really complicated to me too. I guess I
could keep the socket between the "nodes" open to read and write to
the files indirectly. That would allow a logger to keep a reference to
a remote open file and write to it. Same thing for sockets.

A lot of fun awaits me.

--
Fábio Santos