[Stackless] Stackless Python 2.7.3

Werner Thie werner at thieprojects.ch
Tue Mar 19 13:32:12 CET 2013

Thxs, wouldn't it be the right thing to push the changes forward, given
that 2.7.3 is the end of the python2 line?

I'm willing to do the work, but would need a guiding hand. So far I've
only used the tarballs on MSW and the Mac and out of desparation did the
homebrew attempt of getting stackless into the brew, which didn't work
out, because the guardians feared another python variant destroying the
'standard' Apple environment. Therefore my formula didn't even make it
into a tap variant, but still it's alive.

I fear all this does make me only one-eyed among the stackless savants

Werner