[Stackless] Stackless tickets 21 and 22 and 2.7.4 release plan

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed May 1 01:42:49 CEST 2013

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 4:49 AM, Anselm Kruis
<a.kruis at science-computing.de> wrote:
> A detail question about the Windows MSI-Installer: usually I build this
> installer using the latest available sqlite3 Version. The released CPython
> installer contains a fairly old version 3.6.21. Shall we use the old version
> or the current one? (On Linux the locally installed version is used.)

My preference is that the Stackless release should be expected to
behave the same as the matching mainline Python release, but with the
Stackless module included and working.  If Linux does not fix a
version for a release, and there are no backwards incompatible changes
in the new sqlite version, then perhaps it does no harm.